The Diploma is designed to meet the following aims:
- To provide an educational foundation for a range of entry level careers in hospitality;
- To provide fundamental studies directly relevant to vocations and professions in the hospitality sector;
- To enable students to make an immediate contribution in entry level employment in the hospitality sector;
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation for career development and progression to further studies;
- To develop students’ ability in hospitality services through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in different parts of the programme;
- To develop a range of competency skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitude essential for successful performance in working life.
Course Intro Video